YOUR MoonRoot Spirit™ IS ... FREE-SPIRITED PALM
Hello Free Spirited Palm! The Palm tree is said to bend without breaking, weather any storm, and come back stronger than before. This is important to remember when connecting with your creative spirit. Your curious heart and its peaceful nature are wonderfully imaginative and complex. Feel the whimsical call of your inner artist and know that only you truly understand your magical existence.
The Free Spirited Palm knows the importance of taking care of herself and gets things done on her very own time. You may see her sipping a green smoothie or diving face first into her favorite dessert. Her approach to exercise is peaceful and free so you may see a Palm doing yoga on the beach or learning the basics of Tai Chi. Palms also tend to take a more natural approach to their health and well being. Yes, I do have an essential oil for that! However, stressful Palms may find they sway towards distracting patterns that may temporarily mask feelings of sadness or despair. Don‘t worry, you got this sunshine.
- Have a laid back approach to exercise
- Prefer natural healing
- Enjoy changing things up
- Run the risk of falling into old pattern
Palms are like the shooting stars in the universe. You shine bright but, then need time alone to recharge your magical batteries. You have intense emotions and may benefit from calming activities like meditation or a walk in nature. You may become increasingly irritated when you feel misunderstood or left out. Remember to breathe and radiate from the wisdom you carry inside your heart. You know you, Palm. Shine bright sparkly star!
- Need time alone to process emotions
- Enjoy calming outdoor activities
- Have a magical approach to living life
- Are negatively affected if left out of the fun
going out into the world
Palms enjoy having their hearts and minds stimulated and so an unchanging lifestyle just won’t work. You’ll find yourself holding a shell up to your ear and trusting in the wise song of the sea. Channeling your inner mermaid, you love anything that allows your imagination to thrive and grow from a place of wonder, passion and art. Palms love helping people discover how they too can access their own creative enlightenment.
- Love to try new things
- Trust in the serendipitous nature of the world
- Thrive on an untraditional career path
- Enjoy connecting others to art and adventure
Palms tend to have a laid back style when it comes to their relationships with others. You’re often peaceful and thoughtful when it comes to giving others space to grow. Additionally, you have a deep inner wisdom that helps you to have faith and understanding in others. A Palm’s love life thrives in an environment that supports new experiences and colorful adventures. On the flipside, you may quickly become sad, withdrawn, and very emotional when relationships don’t work out as you imagined. Remember that life experiences sometime come with an element of sadness. Totally normal. Let your Zen place be filled with peaceful ocean air, hugs, and salty kisses, Sweet Coconut!
- Know how to make space for others
- Love making new friends
- Powerful inner wisdom
- Very emotional when things don’t work out as planned
For the Palm,variety truly is the spice of life. You embrace change and like the variety of ways you can help in your community. Your spontaneous personality may find you randomly helping others who cross your path or hopping a plane on a whim. Palms love interaction with others but, will often need spur-of-the-moment periods of down time to find balance. Trust in that wisdom. Ride the wave of your free-spirited harmony but, remember that the tide always goes back out to sea for a while.
- Love spicing things up and learning new things
- Play things by ear and trusts in the unknown
- Thrive in group settings
- Will sometimes need unexpected periods of rest
style & decor
I’m pretty sure Palms created Feng Shui to keep the energy in their lives flowing and change inevitable. You enjoy changing things up and are very indecisive when it comes to making solid decisions regarding your decor. However, you are grounded in your love for art and it tends to play a crucial role in your style. You won’t find a Palm signing a lease for a pre-furnished condo that looks the same as every other one in the neighborhood. Your inner beach bum loves a good tan but, not in your home’s color scheme!
- Like bold colors and patterns
- Appreciate and love art
- Enjoy out of the ordinary spaces
- May be indecisive when making decisions
legacy & future
Flash forward to the wise and free spirited Palm. Mother Teresa said, “We ourselves feel that what we are doing is just a drop in the ocean. However, the ocean would be less because of that missing drop.” You totally get the importance of showing others how their “drops” make a difference. Your spontaneous and imaginative heart has left behind a beautiful gift of hope for the future. The Palm’s connection with creativity and art has opened others to the beauty of the world.
- See potential in all beings
- Imaginative and spontaneous heart
- Altruistic approach to teaching
- Trust in the wisdom of those who have come before her
happiness & joy
The Palm is happiest when she is trying new things, exposing herself to art, and swaying to the beat of her own unique song. She thrives in an environment where she can help others to learn new things about their creative path. Her leaves may become wilted and sad if she is stuck in a cubicle somewhere listening to elevator music all day long. She’s beaming with joy when she is able to connect with experiences that set her creative soul on fire. Cue Alicia Keys: “That girl is on fire! That girl is on fire!”
- Love exploring new opportunities
- See the glass overflowing with possibility
- Thrive from a place of inner wisdom
- Radiate joy in spontaneous adventures
Palms tend to have such a laid back idea when it comes to their financial situation. You see all the color you can bring into the world with just a little more cash in your purse. However, you may be so easy going that you forget the bigger and more structured picture. You won’t hear a Palm exclaiming “Sky’s the limit” because the Palm believes there’s so much more possibility beyond the sky. A healthy Palm knows the importance of marrying free spirit and structure regarding their finances. Even a magical sand castle can benefit from a well thought out plan.
- Love financial freedom
- Don’t take things too seriously
- Enjoy helping others
- Crave structure within free-spirited style
When it comes to fashion the Palm is daring, fun, and enjoys being eccentric with her style. There’s never anything predictable about your wardrobe and you simply wear what makes you feel your most beautiful. You may find a Palm in a suit jacket, graphic tee, pair of blue jeans, and hot pink satin boots. You own this look because it speaks volumes about your creative energy. A word of advice? Don’t let your outfits collect dust by waiting for the perfect time or event to wear them. That multi-colored sequin jacket was MADE FOR YOU- just dive in and own your unique fashion sense!
- Daring and eccentric style
- Like mixing it up
- Prefer a variety of pieces
- Trust in unique fashion sense
The Palm’s take on spirituality is very open and accepting. You basically go through life connecting and trusting their intuition. This leads you to try new things like guided meditation, gong healing, yoga or belly dancing as a way to get in touch with your spiritual connection to nature. The Palm should keep in mind that not everyone is going through the same spiritual journey and their views might not be what makes sense for others.
- Trust intuition
- Like to try new things
- Are open to all ways of life
- Enjoy connecting with nature
best version of you
Wise, grounded, and free-spirited energy is created when a Palm is feeling a healthy connection to her imaginative pizzazz. This magical energy is the unspoken bond between you and your experiences. It feels like waves of color swirling and twirling to the sound of your heart beating in sync with the good you wish to share with the world. It is dynamic force and should never be dismissed as silly or nonsensical. You own the experiences that have brought you to your healthiest self and you have become quite the expert at riding your wave of confidence. Surfs up, dudette!
- Feel a free-spirited connection with creativity
- Connect with imaginative energy
- Trust deep inner self-confidence
- Is the change she wants to see in the world
FREE-SPIRITED PALMS ARE:
- Bend without breaking
- Free Spirited
- The Artist’s Way by Julia Cameron
- Big Magic by Elizabeth Gilbert
- What Do You Do With An Idea by Kobi Yamada
- Uni the Unicorn by Amy Krouse Rosenthal
- The Life Changing Magic of Tidying Up by Marie Kondo
- Together is Better by Simon Sinek
- You’re a Badass by Jen Sincero
- Peace in Every Step by Thich Nhat Hanh
- Crazy Sexy Diet by Kris Carr
- Fail, Fail Again, Fail Better by Pema Chodron
SOUL-NOURISHING SOIL=BEAUTIFULLY BALANCED BRANCHES
HERE’S SOME FUN TIPS TO STAY ROOTED IN YOUR COLOR:
- Stop apologizing for everything. Practice standing tall and owning how amazing you truly are. Breathe in your connection with the world and breathe out the things you cannot change.
- Learn to say no to the things in life that aren’t setting your soul on fire. Stand in front of a mirror and actually practice saying the word “no” outloud.
- See an item from your kitchen with new eyes. Pancake griddle, you are so hot hot hot! I think it’s so magical and inspiring when you turn batter into cakes. Cakes for goodness sake! My weekends are a happier place since you sizzled into my life and I’m so thankful for our sweet bond”.
- Look up how to make a homemade sugar scrub and indulge in a little much needed spa time.
- Create a short short song about your future healthiest relationship with food. Let your hopeful heart connect with the change you will make to have a healthier relationship with your inner foodie.
- Go get lost in your favorite store with no intention to buy anything. Notice where your imagination takes you.
- Try meditating every day for one week. Mix it up by changing your location each day.
- Declutter one area of your home or yard and invite new imaginative thoughts and seeds of creativity to take root within the new energy.
- Make a new recipe and lovingly prepare your ingredients. Think of all the places those ingredients came from to make their way to your meal.
- Write and mail yourself a “MISS YOU” card. Let your younger self know what you miss about her.
- Color with crayons. It doesn’t matter what you color- just color something from your heart and not your head.
- Listen to music you don’t normally have on your playlist. Imagine it taking you to a different world. Imagine what it’s like there.
- Look up Julia Cameron’s Morning Pages journaling technique and try it for 30 days.
- Do some research into new classes or workshops coming to your community. Try something that would normally be outside your comfort zone.