YOUR MoonRoot Spirit™ IS ... VIBRANT CHERRY
Well hello vibrant Cherry tree! A blossoming cherry tree in a dream represents life’s sweetness and some potential good fortune coming your way. How could it not with your bold and passionate creative style! Your social and loving nature is a wonderful way to connect with your creativity and imagination. You are a wise and powerful feminine force and your creative desires will thrive in any environment where you feel you have the space to grow.
A cherry a day keeps the doctor away…. Cherries are very assertive when it comes to their health. A Cherry is most likely to be involved in some sort of intense physical activity involving other people. How about that fun pole dancing class this weekend with the girls or perhaps you’re learning to ballroom dance every Friday night to show off your sweet moves with an equally daring partner.
- Are very assertive with health
- Like intense physical activity
- Enjoy a good competition
- Love dancing the night away
How’s the saying go? Sweet as cherry pie. (well that and assertive AF) Cherries are talkative, social, and just love sharing their feelings with the world around them. You can sometimes be overly emotional but, also know not to take things too seriously when it comes to this beautiful life. You are often optimistic and daring in your relationships. Your glass isn’t just half full, it’s overflowing!
- Are amazingly assertive
- Shine when they are talkative and giving
- Love emotional connections to others
- Tend to be laid back and loving
going out into the world
Cherries thrive in a career environment where you are often exposed to others. Your highly adaptable personality makes you a natural born leader. Your energy and friendly demeanor help when it comes to sharing your wisdom and light within the chaos of a busy world. Your positive outlook makes it easy for others to learn from your optimistic approach. Healthy Cherries are fierce and grounded in their own inner wisdom. You unapologetically shine a light on the things in life that you feel most connected to. Now that’s something to celebrate, Cherry Pie.
- Have a highly adaptable personality
- Give off a very friendly demeanor
- Love an optimistic approach
- Thrive when making a difference
A Cherrie’s bold and passionate heart almost guarantees she will have exciting interactions with the people in her life. You are very dependable and would drive clear across the country in the middle of the night for a friend in need. You love when an old fashion love story meets modern day romance. Cherries make friends easily and are always looking to try new things within those relationships. But don’t cross a Cherry. She’ll never forget it. Like seriously...Never.
- Love with a bold and passionate heart
- Are very dependable
- Make friends easily
- Know the importance of being trustworthy
Cherry, you’re such a social butterfly. You truly (cherry) blossom when you are standing up for causes you feel passionately about. You stand up for what’s right and aren’t afraid to speak your mind and let others know how you feel. You may find a Cherry leading a women's march or helping others to feel empowered to be a part of change. You also love when friends come together for a good celebration. Go shawty, it’s sherbert day!
- Are social butterflies
- Blossom when standing up for worthwhile causes
- Lead with a fierce heart of passion
- Love a good celebration
style & decor
Cherries love mixing modern and feminine when it comes to style. You may find a Cherry in a small charming cottage with all the pink frills and lace or decorating the biggest castle in the land-- as long as she can add some pink to either one! You often love to have fresh cut flowers displayed in your home. You pay close attention to the intricate details of your home and love picking out the perfect furnishings. There’s no style too fun or feminine for a Cherry! Now where did I see that purple velvet sofa?
- Love unique and charming spaces
- Enjoy fresh cut flowers
- Pay close attention to details
- Mix femininity with their furnishings
legacy & future
Fast forward a hundred years. Picture the Cherry gracefully dancing throughout the world leaving cherry blossoms of friendship and love wherever she goes. She’s so assertive in her beliefs that no one questions the wisdom of her heart. You are very passionate about different causes and have left a plan in place for future generations to feel connected as well. You truly believe your voice will change the world and you are prepared to use it to do just that! Cherries believe they are leaving the world a better place by the lessons they have instilled into others and in the friendships they have made along the way. That’s a whipped cream and cherry on top kinda moment, don’t ya think?
- Have very assertive beliefs
- Plan for future generations
- Speak up about injustice
- Grow from healthy friendships
happiness & joy
Life is like a bowl of cherries- sometimes sweet, sometimes sour and the Cherry is well aware of this truth. You don’t dwell on the past and like moving forward in the most sensible way possible. Possibly even dancing your way through the dark times. Cherries are happiest when they can just be themselves. You thrive in an environment where the people are authentic and real. No room for phonies in this sundae dish, Sprinkles!
- Know it’s darkest before dawn
- Learn from life lessons and grows from them
- Thrive in an environment free of fake or phony people
- Enjoy taking an optimistic approach to conflict
Cherries are incredibly assertive with their finances and usually make smart decisions regarding money. They enjoy spending it on passionate causes and even the occasional splurge. If not mindful however, a bold and spontaneous purchase without thought could find this Cherry Pie in an unexpected pitfall (pun totally intended!)
- Are very assertive with finances
- Enjoy spending on passionate causes
- Like a good splurge every now and again
- Are bold when negotiating a financial dilemma
Oh chocolate covered cherry! You do like to mix things up a bit! It’s not so much what you’re wearing as it is where you’re going in it. You have a such a playful presence and can pull off wearing many different types of clothing and accessories. You may find a Cherry wearing a cute flower dress one day or throwing on a costume for the latest superhero convention the next. You are so stylish in your ability to dress for the occasion. Just remember to wear what you love and not what will make the loudest entrance. Though there’s a good chance both are totally you!
- Like to mix things up a bit
- Have a very playful wardrobe
- Thrive when fashion meets fun
- Love dressing up for special occasions
When it comes to spirituality, Cherries tend to do well in large group settings. They also enjoy teaching others about their beliefs as well. A Cherry also enjoys learning new things about her faith. They thrive when they have different opportunities to connect with others regarding their faith. You may find a Cherry singing in the choir or belting out a Hallelujah from the crowd. Remember, the importance of letting others have a voice that makes sense to their own spiritual beliefs.
- Love teaching others about beliefs
- Enjoy being offered opportunities to connect with others
- Thrive in group settings
- Are interested in learning more about their own beliefs
best version of you
When a Cherry is out in the world doing what Cherries do best they feel vibrant and oh so beautiful. You are sharing your message and owning your deep seeded confidence in who you truly are. You feel energized and connected to your unshakable charisma. A healthy Cherry feels balanced and passionate about life and helps others to feel this good fortune as well. A happy Cherry means others in her life feel loved and cared for. A Cherry’s theme song may go something like....(Cue the Golden Girls theme music) “Thank you for being a friend!” Now that’s something to celebrate, Sweet Cherry Pie.
- Share a message of deep seeded confidence
- Are charismatic and energetic while changing the world
- Tend to be giving and loving through ups and downs
- Love sharing with like-minded people
VIBRANT CHERRieS ARE:
- The Artist’s Way by Julia Cameron
- Big Magic by Elizabeth Gilbert
- What Do You Do With An Idea by Kobi Yamada
- Uni the Unicorn by Amy Krouse Rosenthal
- The Life Changing Magic of Tidying Up by Marie Kondo
- Together is Better by Simon Sinek
- You’re a Badass by Jen Sincero
- Peace in Every Step by Thich Nhat Hanh
- Crazy Sexy Diet by Kris Carr
- Fail, Fail Again, Fail Better by Pema Chodron
SOUL-NOURISHING SOIL=BEAUTIFULLY BALANCED BRANCHES
HERE’S SOME FUN TIPS TO STAY ROOTED IN YOUR COLOR:
- Take something you see every day and jot down how you view it with “new eyes”. “Oh pillow I love the way you only have eyes for me. Your cotton thread makes it easy for me to get much-needed rest on long nights. Your colorful pattern is so vibrant and inspiring. Pillow, you are my friend forever.”
- Give at least one person a compliment every day for a month. Every time you give a compliment to someone you give one to yourself.
- Have a “no complain” day each week and vow to work toward seeing things in a more positive light.
- Declutter one area of your home or office and add something that helps you connect with the joy in your heart.
- Write a letter of forgiveness to someone who has done you wrong. Send it, rip it up, or bury it in your backyard--all options will lead to a healthier you!
- Add or change one thing in your diet that will help you to feel like a healthier version of yourself.
- Practice meditating for one minute a day. Increase by one minute per day until you reach twenty days. Maybe even find a local center that has group sitting times.
- Crank up your favorite Beastie Boys song and dance like no one’s watching!
- Look into joining a group activity like a softball team or cooking class.
- Each week send, buy or pick yourself flowers. Bonus entries for enclosing a handwritten love note as to why you're so amazing!
- Journal every day to get in touch with your creative genius. Morning Pages by Julia Cameron is AMAZING.
- Create a short rap song about your future healthiest relationship with food. Don’t forget to add your own choreography!