HEre’s all the information you need to STARt forming your tribe today!
The Tears & Tulle Movement
T&T TRIBE INSTRUCTIONS
Invite one or more women (and anyone who identifies as a woman/anyone who wants to participate!!) to join your T&T Tribe! Make or purchase a rainbow tulle skirt. (Note: This may just be the coolest “empowerment tulle” you've ever seen.) Name your group something FUN! We would love to hear about it on social media! Mail or give the skirt to the woman who will wear it first.
Each person in your tribe will pair the skirt with something black. Anything black will do! This can be clothing, accessories, props, a backdrop, a black sand beach, an animal, etc. The possibilities are endless, but some ideas are a shirt, sweater, sunglasses, tights, a hat, headband, umbrella, flowers, sand, your dog Fluffy, etc.
Each person will take a picture in your group’s skirt!
SHARE! SHARE! SHARE! Use the hashtag #tearsandtulle and tag us on social media using the account @tearsandtulle or upload to our Facebook Group, The Tears & Tulle Movement. We would also love to see any behind the scenes photos too! You are welcome to share them with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Remember, one lucky person who uses the hashtag #tearsandtulle will win a fun photo shoot at Nectar Bath Treats in Las Vegas, Nevada!!!! (See pics below!) A winner will be chosen in June of 2020 from all eligible #tearsandtulle hashtag entries. This contest will begin October 2, 2019 and is in no way associated with any social media platform of any kind. https://nectarusa.com/collections/handmade-soap-treats
Mail or give the skirt to the next woman in your tribe!
Q: Where can someone learn more about The Tears & Tulle Movement?
A: By visiting https://www.ginabell.co/thetearsandtullemovement
Q: What do I say if someone wants to get involved in The Tears & Tulle Movement?
A: The Tears & Tulle Movement has T&T Tribes popping up all over the country with women forming their own circles and sharing a skirt of their choosing. Anyone may sign up and get instructions at https://www.ginabell.co/start-a-t-and-t-tribe
Q: What if someone wants to wear the designer skirt and be a part of the 52 homes it travels to in the future?
A: The Tears & Tulle Movement already has a waiting list for next year, but anyone interested can learn more information at https://www.ginabell.co/weartheskirt
Q: Where can I find a rainbow tulle skirt if I’m not making my own?
A: Amazon, party stores, or by reaching out to Cassandra Youngs
Q: How do I reach out to Cassandra Youngs to order a custom made skirt?
A: Visit Cassandra on Instagram @cassandra_youngs
Have a question not listed here? Reach out to email@example.com
1. Eligibility: This Campaign is open only to those who use the #tearsandtulle hashtag and who are 18 years of age or older as of the date of entry.The Campaign is only open to legal residents who live in the USA, and is void where prohibited by law. Employees of MoonRoot Spirit with Gina Bell, its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and suppliers, (collectively the “Employees”), and immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of Employees are not eligible to participate in the Campaign. The Campaign is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant (“You”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of MoonRoot Spirit with Gina Bell as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Campaign.
3. Campaign Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on October 1, 2019 and ending June 30, 2020, 11:59 pm, CST. All online entries must be received by June 30, 2020, 11:59 pm, CST.
4. How to Enter: The Campaign must be entered by submitting an entry in the form of the #tearsandtulle hashtag. The entry must fulfill all Campaign requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of MoonRoot Spirit with Gina Bell. The #tearsandtulle hashtag photograph must include the contestant wearing a rainbow tulle skirt and it must be paired with something black. You may enter more than once by using the hashtag with different photographs taken in a rainbow tulle skirt. You must provide the information requested. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple identities, or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If You use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of MoonRoot Spirit with Gina Bell.
5. Prizes: The Winner(s) of the Campaign (the “Winner”) will receive airfare and hotel accommodations, valued at $2199 for The Tears & Tulle Movement Photo shoot. Actual/appraised value may differ at time of prize award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by MoonRoot Spirit with Gina Bell. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted except at MoonRoot Spirit with Gina Bell’s discretion. The prize is nontransferable. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of Winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winner is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for MoonRoot Spirit with Gina Bell to use Winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
6. Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
7. Winner Selection and Notification: Winner will be selected by a random drawing under the supervision of MoonRoot Spirit with Gina Bell. Winner will be notified by social media within five (5) days following selection of Winner. MoonRoot Spirit with Gina Bell shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive a message or other security settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 5 days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected. Receipt by Winner of the prize offered in this Campaign is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER AT MOONROOT SPIRIT WITH GINS BELL‘S SOLE DISCRETION WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE CAMPAIGN, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
8. Rights Granted by You: By entering this content (e.g., photo, video, text, etc.), You understand and agree that MoonRoot Spirit with Gina Bell, anyone acting on behalf of MoonRoot Spirit with Gina Bell, and MoonRoot Spirit with Gina Bell’s licensees, successors, and assigns, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the World, without limitation, your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the Campaign, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes. without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent. By entering this content, You represent and warrant that your entry is an original work of authorship, and does not violate any third party’s proprietary or intellectual property rights. If your entry infringes upon the intellectual property right of another, You will be disqualified at the sole discretion of MoonRoot Spirit with Gina Bell. If the content of your entry is claimed to constitute infringement of any proprietary or intellectual proprietary rights of any third party, You shall, at your sole expense, defend or settle against such claims. You shall indemnify, defend, and hold harmless MoonRoot Spirit with Gina Bell from and against any suit, proceeding, claims, liability, loss, damage, costs or expense, which MoonRoot Spirit with Gina Bell may incur, suffer, or be required to pay arising out of such infringement or suspected infringement of any third party’s right.
9. Terms & Conditions: MoonRoot Spirit with Gina Bell reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Campaign should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond MoonRoot Spirit with Gina Bell ’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Campaign. In such case, MoonRoot Spirit with Gina Bell may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by MoonRoot Spirit with Gina Bell. MoonRoot Spirit with Gina Bell reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Campaign or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. MoonRoot Spirit with Gina Bell has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Campaign, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Campaign rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Campaign may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such attempt be made, MoonRoot Spirit with Gina Bell reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
10. Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless MoonRoot Spirit with Gina Bell and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Campaign and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
11. Disputes: THIS Campaign IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA AND INDIANA, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Campaign, participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Campaign, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in Indiana having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Campaign). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
13. Winners List: To obtain a copy of the Winner’s name or a copy of these Official Rules, send an e-mail request to firstname.lastname@example.org . Requests must be received no later than September 4, 2020.
14. Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Campaign is MoonRoot Spirit with Gina Bell. Other sponsors are To Be Determined at a later date.
15. Facebook: If you use any social media platform, including Facebook and Instagram to communicate or administer a contest or sweepstakes, include the following: The Campaign hosted by MoonRoot Spirit with Gina Bell is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with any social media platform including Facebook and Instagram.
16. By using the #tearsandtulle hashtag, You, the Contestant, have affirmatively reviewed, accepted, and agreed to all of the Official Rules.